Play Random Video

Any ideas about how to improve EazyFlixPix? Let us know!
atevel

Play Random Video

Postby atevel » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:38 pm

Hi,
Love the program, thanks! I have a few small things I'd love to see added to the program, similar things already exist in it so I hope they wouldn't be too hard or time consuming to implement.

1- I'd love to be able to right click on a video category or video folders (either in the main view or the video library sidebar) and play a random video from that category or folder (including contained subfolders! maybe this can be set/unset as checkbox in options?). I'd also like to be able to choose to play with the default player or another player (aka "Play video with").

I know that play random video exists while playing using the EazyFlixPix video player, but it doesn't include subfolders and you need to use the EazyFlixPix video player (which I do and like, but sometimes I want to launch a random video in another player or launch 2 concurrent random videos; which is not possible with the EazyFlixPix video player as I saw in another forum post that that would require a big rework of the code so I won't ask for that feature although it would be cool :p).

2- If you can add a checkbox in options of enable/disable including subfolders in "play random video", it would be cool if this also applied to play random video in the EazyFlixPix video player.

3- It would also be awesome to have a checkbox option to decide if we want to close the current player when launch a video with "play video with" or "play random video with". What I mean by this is, if I play a video with the EazyFlixPix video player and I launch another video with "play video with", choosing an external player, the program closes the EazyFlixPix video player and launches the new video in the external player. I'd love to be able to enable/disable having the EazyFlixPix video player keep playing/not close and still launch the new video in the external player.

Thanks!

admineazymojo
Site Admin

Re: Play Random Video

Postby admineazymojo » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:50 pm

atevel wrote:3- It would also be awesome to have a checkbox option to decide if we want to close the current player when launch a video with "play video with" or "play random video with". What I mean by this is, if I play a video with the EazyFlixPix video player and I launch another video with "play video with", choosing an external player, the program closes the EazyFlixPix video player and launches the new video in the external player. I'd love to be able to enable/disable having the EazyFlixPix video player keep playing/not close and still launch the new video in the external player.

You can uncheck the "Always make custom player the default" option in the 'Play video with' menu and then it won't close the EZFP player when you open another video in a custom player.

ezfp_player.png
ezfp_player.png (1.96 KiB) Viewed 651 times

atevel

Re: Play Random Video

Postby atevel » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:59 pm

Hey,
Oh great thank you! That is actually exactly what I wanted for that wish :)

Return to “EazyFlixPix Wishlist”