Patreon?

Any ideas about how to improve EazyFlixPix? Let us know!
anonymous8675309

Patreon?

Postby anonymous8675309 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:17 pm

I'm sorry to hear that EazyFlixPix is no longer financially viable for you. I just want to say how much I've appreciated your development of the program over the years and let you know that if you started a Patreon account, I'd gladly contribute a couple bucks a month. I'd give you more, if I could afford it, as you've clearly put a ton of effort into it. You've released updates frequently and with many great changes.

Hopefully other users here will chime in and share if they would potentially fund you via Patreon to give you an idea if that's viable or not.

Otherwise, I hope you'll find an investor! If I were rich, I'd happily start up that kind of partnership with you! We'll be in touch if I win the lottery...

QuantumBeep

Re: Patreon?

Postby QuantumBeep » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:56 pm

Seconded on Patreon

corona2k

Postby corona2k » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:48 pm

What he said.

admineazymojo
Site Admin

Postby admineazymojo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:05 am

Thanks, I appreciate the suggestion/offer. I'm not sure going the Patreon route is feasible, but I'll consider it.

pattcz

Postby pattcz » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:15 pm

Maybe try some clients like STEAM or GOG maybe new Epic Store , they take cut from your profit but i am sure you find new customers there (and on plus side you can have them handle all download traffic and save you some money in long run)

corona2k

Postby corona2k » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:57 pm

I also would have bought a yearly licence instead of a lifetime licence ...

Just saying.

Orthos

Postby Orthos » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:27 pm

It's a shame that such a great program does not sell well enough. I hope you find a way.

I would also try Patreon (and maybe Steam etc.). And do more advertising. And then first of all, highlight the whole functions. These are the strengths of EFP. At first, people might think it's just a simple tool.

Kind regards,
Marc

CoyoteUgly

Postby CoyoteUgly » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:33 am

Hi folks. I've just recently purchased this tool and there are a few things I'd like to create feature requests for - and one annoying bug I'd like to get fixed. But if development is paused I don't see the point... What's the latest status? I can't find the thread anymore that states that development is paused (however I did see it few days ago). Does this mean we are good now, will development continue? Has Patreon been set up?

Cheers

Orthos

Postby Orthos » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:14 pm

CoyoteUgly wrote:Does this mean we are good now, will development continue?

I really hope so! I try to advertise EFP in Germany and also write to several well-known websites. A few have already put EFP on their sites. Maybe others can also do that in their countries, or in Germany if you know webpages where EFP is not yet represented.

Regards,
Marc

admineazymojo
Site Admin

Postby admineazymojo » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:51 pm

A few things:
  • I took the status notice down for now because even though I said development was locked down, I then released more versions, so it was misleading.
  • As of right now, the status hasn't changed...only delayed.
  • I considered setting up a Patreon but it would probably take too long to be funded at a level I'm looking for and so it would have to be shut down if I didn't continue development.

Return to “EazyFlixPix Wishlist”