Some wishes and one major issue

Any ideas about how to improve EazyFlixPix? Let us know!
corona2k

Some wishes and one major issue

Postby corona2k » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:19 pm

Hey there,

first I have to say that I love the new features. Media properties, the new preview and favourite cast are all awesome!

There is some stuff however that I like to mention:

- The import of the nationalites of the cast did work good but unfortunately many stars from the adult site have multiple nationalities. This resulted in the table/dropdown field flooded with all kinds of combinations of nationalites at once.
I will sent you a picture of what I mean. Preferably all those different countries should have their own entry for the cast.
- The Quicksearch for the media properties seem to have a "or" operator with the search field above. I would like to have this toggable to an "and" operator. Also I think it would be useful if you could select "none" for the media properties so you can see on which scenes / casts you have still have to add those values.
- Since todays update (?) whenever I set a thumbnail for the video within the player with "set as thumbnail for this video" and then leave the folder and go back into the folder the sizes for the thumbnail are messed up. I will also sent you a picture of this.

Still .... love your work. :D

admineazymojo
Site Admin

Re: Some wishes and one major issue

Postby admineazymojo » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:16 pm

corona2k wrote:- The import of the nationalites of the cast did work good but unfortunately many stars from the adult site have multiple nationalities. This resulted in the table/dropdown field flooded with all kinds of combinations of nationalites at once.
I will sent you a picture of what I mean. Preferably all those different countries should have their own entry for the cast.

Yes, I've noticed that. Originally I was splitting them all out and creating separate entries for each nationality, but then I switched it to the way it is now...not sure why. I'll change it back and create a patch that will fix the existing entries for performers.

corona2k wrote:- The Quicksearch for the media properties seem to have a "or" operator with the search field above. I would like to have this toggable to an "and" operator. Also I think it would be useful if you could select "none" for the media properties so you can see on which scenes / casts you have still have to add those values.

You can toggle the ANY (or) and ALL (and) options to accomplish that.

corona2k wrote:- Since todays update (?) whenever I set a thumbnail for the video within the player with "set as thumbnail for this video" and then leave the folder and go back into the folder the sizes for the thumbnail are messed up. I will also sent you a picture of this.

I'll look into this

admineazymojo
Site Admin

Postby admineazymojo » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:03 am

corona2k wrote:The import of the nationalites of the cast did work good but unfortunately many stars from the adult site have multiple nationalities. This resulted in the table/dropdown field flooded with all kinds of combinations of nationalites at once.

Fixed in v4.67

corona2k wrote:Since todays update (?) whenever I set a thumbnail for the video within the player with "set as thumbnail for this video" and then leave the folder and go back into the folder the sizes for the thumbnail are messed up. I will also sent you a picture of this.

Fixed in v4.67. The patch doesn't fix existing custom thumbnails so you'll have to recreate them.

corona2k

Postby corona2k » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:17 pm

Awesome, thanks!

corona2k

Postby corona2k » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:43 pm

admineazymojo wrote:
corona2k wrote:- The Quicksearch for the media properties seem to have a "or" operator with the search field above. I would like to have this toggable to an "and" operator. Also I think it would be useful if you could select "none" for the media properties so you can see on which scenes / casts you have still have to add those values.

Are you sure? Because I get the same amount of results and also wrong results wether I toggle it to any or all.
I think the "Any" or "All" only applies to the Media properties themselves but don't include the search string?!

admineazymojo
Site Admin

Postby admineazymojo » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:26 pm

corona2k wrote:
admineazymojo wrote:

Are you sure? Because I get the same amount of results and also wrong results wether I toggle it to any or all.
I think the "Any" or "All" only applies to the Media properties themselves but don't include the search string?!

Oh, I thought when you said 'with the search field above' you meant a media property you had already added to the search, my mistake.

I'll look into this.

One workaround would be to do just a media property search, then use the filters to narrow those results.

Return to “EazyFlixPix Wishlist”